Welcome to Eve's Website
Eve is beginning to work on a new album! The Sound of Wings will be released in late 2014/early 2015. The beautiful original artwork above ("Dream Girl"), by Christine Pensa, will be featured on the cover.
- Nov 29, 2013: New Parkdale Ukulele Group Classes Starting in January!
- November 26, 2013: Eve is participating in Amnesty International's "Write for Rights" on December10. Read all about it in the sidebar on this page!
- October 7, 2013: In November, Eve heads to Wabaseemoong (White Dog), ON with ArtsCan Circle.
- September 27, 2013: Eve will be doing a Home Routes House Concert Tour in Alberta and Saskatchewan in March 2014. Stay tuned for details!
- August 12, 2013: New Parkdale Ukulele Group Classes start in September. Sign up now!
- July 10, 2013: Eve teaches at Blue Skies Adult Music Camp September 19 - 22nd!
- June 15, 2013: Summer! Eve will be teaching at Haliburton School of the Arts for two weeks!
- Visit the News Archives for more!
"Watermelon Sorbet" on YouTube
Here's a video of me playing my famous tune "Watermelon Sorbet."
Write for Rights Day
Tues Dec 10, 2013
Join Me and Write for Rights on Human Rights Day
On December 10, I'll be writing letters as part of Amnesty International's "Write for Rights Day." I hope you will think about joining me! Here's some information:
- Every year on International Human Rights Day, activists in more than 75 countries around the world come together to write letters calling for the protection and promotion of human rights.
The purpose of Write for Rights is to mark International Human Rights Day by bombarding the authorities responsible for human rights abuses with letters from all over the world on just a few selected cases.
Last year, over 1.9 million actions took place in 78 different countries. In Amnesty International Canada, over 30,000 participants contributed 35,000 letters to the worldwide total.
You can participate by writing appeal letters, texts, posts and messages of solidarity from the comfort of your own home.
Or, organize a Write for Rights event at your workplace, community centre, book club or amongst a small group of friends. International Human Rights Day is a great excuse to get together for a meaningful, inspiring gathering.
For more information on "Write for Rights," click here.